Monday, September 20, 2010

Into Thin Air...

No, the title has nothing to do with the wonderful Jon Krakhauer book, just about time, and teddy bears.

The first... where does time go? How do I not have enough hours in the day to get everything done? I just don't understand. I thought that after preschool started again I'd have so much time on my hands (to train, and all the other things I want to do). But I found myself getting the kids to school, running a couple of errands, getting in a 4 mile run, a shower.... then back to school again! No time for much else.

After school, I did my shopping list (and coupon-ing) and brought the kids with me while I mailed a package, did grocery shopping, and went to the bank. Then it was time to go to a friends house for dinner, as our hubbys were both out of town. We definitely enjoyed the company and the kids loved it too. But on my way to her house I called her to let her know that I've been running a 1/2 hour late all day! Ugh.

Where does time go? Why can't we buy it?

The second thing this post refers to is the teddy bear. Angel has a new one. Daddy bought it for her yesterday and she LOVES it. And it has disappeared. Into thin air. I have a feeling it may have been stolen by our little dog... I can't get her to 'fess up though.

On a lighter note, I just finished watching "Dancing with the Stars". I loved Jennifer Grey's emotional performance. "The Situation" was good, but a lot too confident. And I want to be as sexy as Florence Henderson when I'm her age!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh no, don't tell me that! I like my fantasy in my head of someday being able to get everything I need done in a day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb from reading this post you do achieve many, many things in a day. I was quite exhausted just reading what you achieve.

    Regarding the lost teddy why don't you ask St Anthony the patron saint of lost things to help you find the bear....he always helps me.
    Keep shining....keep smiling
    Hugs
    Peggy xxxx

    ReplyDelete